Sofia - Basic NCP Training - Business Tools & Soft Skills
Basic NCP Training
Business Tools & Soft Skills
Focus on: Access4SMEs Toolbox & Pitching
Dates: 12 and 13 June 2018
Place: Sofia, Bulgaria
Location: Tech Park Sofia (http://sofiatech.bg/en/)
Address: Sofia Tech Park JSC111, Tsarigradsko Shose Blvd.
Aim of the training
This training aims to enhance the knowledge, toolbox and soft skills of the SME/ARF NCPs on business and innovation related topics.
It aims to help NCPs better understand key business topics needs and provide them with the soft skills and tools they need to efficiently support proposers during the preparation of an investment opportunity (a proposal for the SME Instrument, for an investment round or for any other financial instrument)
During the training, we will concentrate on “How to pitch successfully”, given the fact that supporting SMEs in pitching will be a skill required by NCPs during the new EIC SME Instrument Phase 2 evaluation. This will be a follow-up training to the training in Berlin, focusing on what we as NCPs need to prepare our clients for their pitch in Brussels.
On the second day, we will focus on the Access4SMEs for close to market activities in H2020 and learn how to use it, based on real examples.
Workshop Target group: SME NCPs, ARF NCPs
Registration for the Training:
- Link: https://goo.gl/forms/A013xkJKDsht0UkU2
- Deadline for registration: 31.05.2018
- Innovative Enterprise Week Sofia 2018
- Date: 14th and 15th of June 2018
- Link for more information and registration: https://www.innoweeksofia2018.eu/ (requires separate registration from the training)
- Important note: SME and ARF NCP can be reimbursed for 14/6 (one extra night) only if they attend the A4SMEs training on 12-13/6. If you are interested in attending both events and to be reimbursed accordingly, please indicate it accordingly at the Registration Form of the NCP Training.
- FFG – Austrian Research Promotion Agency