Webinar - Webinar: Business Model Development
Access4SMEs, the network of Horizon 2020 National Contact Points (NCP) for Small Medium-sized Enterprises and Access to Risk Finance (SMEs, ARF) would like to invite you to participate in the webinar: ‘Business Model Development, Business Plan Development’ on December 15th 2017, 12:00 pm – 14:00 pm.
1. Who reads applications?
2. Structure of application – how does it look like and why?
3. What we need to know to evaluate the application?
4. Canvas Business Model as a basis for the project
5. Summary of “How my dream application should look like”
6. For discussion: Think about regional barriers
The webinar is organized by IPPT PAN on behalf of the Acess4SMEs project and will be executed by Mrs. Anna Nikodym-Bilska, Evaluator for the Horizon 2020 SME instrument.
Target Group: Horizon 2020 National Contact Points, with particular reference to the SME, Access to risk finance and Infrastructures NCPs.
Organizer: IPPT PAN
Marta Krutel – Marta.Krutel@kpk.gov.pl
Aleksandra Stanisławska – Aleksandra.Stanislawska@kpk.gov.pl
To register for the event press the button "EVENT REGISTRATION" at the bottom.
Technical details on how to join the webinar will follow shortly.
If you have any problems, please address them directly to Aleksandra.Stanislawska@kpk.gov.pl