Webinar - SMEs in collaborative Projects
Access4SMEs, the network of Horizon 2020 National Contact Points (NCP) for Small Medium-sized Enterprises and Access to Risk Finance (SMEs, ARF), would like to invite you to participate in the following webinar: “SMEs in collaborative Projects" on November 30th 2017, from 10 am – 11.00 am.
The webinar "SMEs in collaboratve projects" addresses both SME and ARF NCPs. It will show the possibilities for SMEs to participate in collaborative projects.
- Why do SMEs play an important part in the consortium
- Which roles are most common for SMEs
- What are the pros and cons, pitfalls etc.
- How to find a consortium/partner
- Examples of successful SMEs in colaborative projects
Please register by following the link below, if you have any problems, please address to email@example.com.
The webinar is organized and executed by FFG, the Austrian Research Promotion Agency on behalf of the Acess4SMEs project.