IP Booster is a service for public research organisations looking to realise value out of their research results.
Experts will examine the case and guide towards the best intellectual property strategy for the public research organisation, at no cost and fully supported by the European Commission.
- Generating high-quality research, and eager to improve its impact on the market?
- Trying to better address IP issues associated with commercialisation?
- Searching for experts who can help you develop a successful intellectual property strategy?
The European Commission’s IP Booster is a free service designed to help address these challenges.
Selected IP, technology and business strategy experts can examine the research and guide the teams to develop the best intellectual property strategies for the organisation.
Eligibility criteria are as follows:
- The application must originate from a European University or Public Research Organisation
- The applicant’s university or organisation must have a PIC (Participant Identification Code)
- You must not be able to secure similar IP services at national level
Applications for 1st call are open from now until Wednesday 6 March.
IP support services will be available until December 2021.
Please address any additional queries to: firstname.lastname@example.org